Spousal Visas

Spousal visas (K-3) allow a U.S. citizens to bring their spouse to the United States quicker than the traditional immigrant visa route. Once in the United States, the foreign spouse is able to adjust status. A work permit, as well as a social security card and California I.D. or Driver’s License, is available after their entry into the U.S. Please call for current time frames.