Student Visas

If you are currently in the United States as a visitor and would like to attend an English language school, college, or university, you may be eligible to change your status in the United States without having to apply for a student visa abroad. The paperwork is filed through the mail and a decision is made without the need for an interview. Please call us to see if you qualify for a student visa.