Tourist Visas

If you are currently in the United States on a visitor visa in B-1 or B-2 status, you may be eligible to extend your stay for an additional amount of time (i.e., up to 6 months). After an extension, you may then be eligible to change or adjust your status depending upon your situation. Please call us to discuss.